- Acceptance of Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this agreement with respect to our site. This agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you. It supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties, and understandings with respect to our site, the content, and the subject matter of this agreement. We can change this agreement at any time without specific notice to you. The latest agreement will be posted on our site, and you should review it before using our site.
- Copyright. The content, organization, graphics, design, and other matters related to the site are protected under applicable copyrights and other proprietary laws, including but not limited to intellectual property laws. The copying, reproduction, use, modification or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the site is strictly prohibited, without our express prior written permission.
- Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion, without any obligation and without any notice requirement to you, to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the site, including this agreement.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our officers, our shareholders, our partners, attorneys and employees harmless from any and all liability, loss, damages, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this agreement or use of our site.
- Disclaimer. The content on this site is provided as-is. There is no warranty that the content is accurate or useful, and we have the right to change, remove or archive any of the site content with notifying you. In addition, it’s possible that the information we link to may be inaccurate, out-of-date or faulty. We are not liable for any direct or indirect limitations that you suffer if you run into these issues. Please note that you are responsible for reviewing the accuracy and function of the resources on this site as well as those sites we link to.
- Limits. All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed. We’re not liable to you for any incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind that may result from use of or inability to use the site.
- Third-Party Website. All rules, terms and conditions, other policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of third-party linked websites will apply to you while on such websites. We’re not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such websites, and such websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked website on our site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by us. This site and the third-party linked websites are independent entities and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other. If you decide to leave our site and access these third-party linked sites, you do so at your own risk.
- Submissions. All suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts and other information you may send to us (collectively, “Submissions”) shall be deemed and shall remain our sole property and shall not be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall be deemed to own all known and hereafter existing rights of every kind and nature regarding the Submissions and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions.
General. This site is controlled by the Institute for Healthcare Advancement, Inc. in the State of California, USA. As such, the laws of California will govern the terms and conditions contained in this agreement and elsewhere throughout the site, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.